• nivo slider image nivo slider image nivo slider image nivo slider image nivo slider image nivo slider image
  • Saturday, November 5, 2016
  • As we prepare to staff our 5th high school, Olathe West, opening in the fall of 2017, Olathe Public School will host a screening event.  Candidates interested in interviewing for a position with Olathe should email Deb Madden in Human Resources (damaddenec@olatheschools.org) to receive an invitation to schedule a screening interview for our November

  • event.  An invitation is necessary to schedule an interview so that we can match each candidate with an Administrator. The invitation will include the location, as well as times available.

    Employee Online
    Click Here and use your network login information to access your pay stubs, leave information, and other important data.

  • Guiding Principles
  • Children First

    Respect for All


    Excellence and Quality

    Commitment to Individual Needs

  • Calendar
    • Oct 23: Red Ribbon Week
    • Oct 25: Olathe Public Schools Foundation autumn breakfast, 913-780-8222
    • Nov 1: Olathe East Area Cavalcade of Strings
    • Nov 3: Board of Education meeting
    • Nov 10: Olathe South Area Orchestra Festival